Friday, September 9, 2011

Life Lessons....

Ok, so this will be a very new thing for me for all of those who know me well.  My plan is to write the various things I have learned throughout my crazy life.  Through Life's Lessons we grow, we mature, we develop as a person.  We can take these lessons and use them to better ourselves or we can let them destroy us.  Which is one reason I think we undervalue those in our lives with more "experience".  We should look to them and learn, absorb as much as possible so we don't make those same mistakes, so we can learn from their example what works and what doesn't.  We each have our own trials we must go through that no one else will ever understand.  Its what makes us who we are...defines our character...I in no way think I am in a position to teach anyone but as a Father and a Soldier with 11 years of experience I know we don't always have to be in a Leadership Position to be a Leader....eyes are always watching and people are affected by our day to day actions whether we seem to realize it or not.  I hope at the least that this will provide some insight to someone, anyone and helps them through times that may seem unbearable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment